Come Along

Chase the footsteps of Emilee and Dagney as they trample the Pacific Crest Trail

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Final Preparations, one week to go!!!

My beloved dehydrator has been running pretty much non-stop for the last couple months. We will have apples, bananas, carrots, peppers, broccoli, just to name a few!



Mmmm granola.... Whipping up a batch of Tims granola at the Albion Grill. I LOVE this stuff!!









Packing my boxes of food. This is possibly the hardest part of all the planning. Trying to pack enough light weight but hearty food into little boxes that I will have mailed to me over the next 5 months!





- Love Em

3 comments:

  1. that granola looks so yummy, we'll have to swap recipes.. i have a really good recipe for granola too.
    sorry but dehydrated broccoli? no thanks. :)
    cody wants to know if you dehydrated a cafe rio salad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wishing you the best! Can't wait to hear from you on the trail! Travel safe Em! Now that would be cool, dehydrated Cafe Rio salad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss the sweet hum of the dehydrator. i don't sleep well without it. i also miss my house smelling like bananas all-day everyday. i constantly wonder if i'm walking in the wrong house. but really i just miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete