Come Along

Chase the footsteps of Emilee and Dagney as they trample the Pacific Crest Trail

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stay Tuned

So, I've been having some techncal difficulties lately with blogging and have not been able to post an update for awhile. The towns we've been in have been pretty remote. Then my phone(which I was doing all the blogging from) completely died, thanks to the Northwest downpours. So for all of you loyal followers who are wondering where we are and what is going on, we officially finished the trail yesterday Oct. 2 at about 12:30. We had a week of the most beautiful weather imaginable and it was all so sureal. We are now slowly making are way back to Salt Lake with my parents who drove all the way to Canada to pick us up. We should be back around the 6th or 7th and I will then post all the pictures and comments I have from the last few weeks. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment