Come Along

Chase the footsteps of Emilee and Dagney as they trample the Pacific Crest Trail

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

OREGON!!!

Picking blackberries by the trail. There were so many of them and they were so delicious. When I'm on the trail the thing I crave the most is fresh fruit, so it was such a wonderful treat to find these.
















Uhm.. Yeah we get pretty dirty out there. Getting into town and taking a shower is always the greatest thing. I feel amazing afterward when I'm not dirty, sticky and smelly!


I can not begin to tell you how excited I was to finally reach the border of California and Oregon. California was beautiful and magnificent, but LONG. 1700 miles of the same state. Getting into Oregon re-energized me and somehow makes the whole thing seem possible. I'm looking forward to the next stretch of Oregon and Washington!















Party at the border.





Piped spring. So refreshing on a hot august day.





I will be back in Salt Lake for the weekend to attend a good friends wedding. I should be back on the trail around the 24- Love Em

No comments:

Post a Comment